评论 加入收藏 错误报告
1. -It's nice day, isn't it?
-Yes, what fine weather!
A. a; a B. the; the C. a; / D. the; /
2. -The exam was very easy, wasn't it?
-Yes, but not ________ could pass it.
A. somebody B. anybody C. nobody D. everybody
3. -What did the teacher say just now?
-Sorry, I didn't catch it. I __________ something else.
A. think B. will think C. was thinking D. had thought
4. My son wants a toy train for long, but I have no time to get ______ for him.
A. it B. one C. this D. that
5. I feel _____ necessary to accept his advice because it's of great ______ to me,
A. it's, valuable B. That; value C. this; valuable D. it; value
6. For _____ information about the color therapy, you can call Mr. Wang on 55578187.
A. farther B. farthest C. further D. furthest
7. -There is somebody at the door. Who ______ it be? Is it the postman?
-No. It _______ be him .It's just 7:00 o'clock. It's too early.
A. may, mustn't B. may, can't C. must, needn't D. can, may not
8. -What's your plan for this weekend ?
- I'm going to ______ it with my friends .
A. cost B. spend C. take D. pay
9. He devoted all his time he had _____ others .
A. to help B. helping C. helped D. to helping
10. The price of the house ________than before. I can't afford one.
A. is more expensive B. is much higher
C. are much cheaper D. are much lower
11. -Why didn't you see the TV play My Ugly Mother last month?
- Because I _____ it twice. It's so moving.
A. had seen B. saw C. have seen D. had been seen
12. of the books here suitable for children.
A. Two-fifth; is B. Two-fives; is C. Two-fifths; are D. Second-fives; are
13. At times _______ exercise can make us _______.
A. taking; relaxed B. taking; to relax C. take; relax D. take; to relax
14. The teacher asked __________________________.
A. where does she come from B. if could she speak English
C. whether can Lucy speak English D. where she came from
15. -Would you mind if I sit here ?
-_____________ . It's for Miss Zhang .
A. Never mind . B. Not at all .
C. Better not . D. Of course not .
The teacher stood before his class and was going to hand out the final exam papers. "I know how
16 you have all worked to prepare for this test," he said. "And because I know you can do it well, I am willing to offer a B to anyone who would 17 not to take the test.
Many students jumped up to 18 the teacher and left the classroom. The teacher looked at the
19 students and said, "Does anyone else want to get a B? this is your last 20 ." Two more students decided to go.
Seven students remained. The teacher then handed out the 21 . There were only three sentences typed on the paper: Congratulations! You have just 22 an A in this class. Keep believing in yourself.
I never had a teacher like that, but I think it is a test 23 any teacher could and should give. Students who are not 24 in what they have learned are B students at best(充其量).
The same is 25 in real life. The A students are those who believe in what they are doing because they have 26 both successes and failures. They have learned life's lessons, either from normal education 27 from events in their lives, and have become 28 people.
Scientists say that by the age of eight, 80% of what we believe about ourselves has already been formed. You are a big kid now, and you 29 that you have some limits (限制) . However, there is
30 you can't do or learn or be. Sir Edmund Hillary, the first person to reach the summit of Mount Everest said, "It's not the mountain we conquer(克服) but ourselves.
16. A. luckily B. terribly C. quietly D. hard
17. A. dislike B. help C. prefer D. start
18. A. thank B. praise C. fight D. criticize
19. A. following B. relaxing C. worrying D. remaining
20. A. chance B. trouble C. test D. idea
21. A. results B. presents C. papers D. essays
22. A. given B. sent C. discovered D. received
23. A. where B. that C. what D. when
24. A. confident B. necessary C. mysterious D. convenient
25. A. unusual B. impossible C. true D. special
26. A. broken off B. dreamed of C. learned from D. cared about
27. A. and B. or C. but D. so
28. A. ruder B. cuter C. worse D. better
29. A. decide B. forget C. realize D. imagine
30. A. something B. anything C. everything D. nothing
How to protect yourself from radiation?
Since the earthquake happened in Japan and the nuclear plant(核电站) was destroyed on March 11th, 2013, more and more people became worried about the problem of radiation. But how can we protect ourselves from radiation? Here are some suggestions for you.
31. According to the passage, which one is right?
A. Opening the doors often. B. Opening the windows and the doors often.
C. Opening the windows often. D. Washing clothes with clean water often.
32. What's the meaning of the word"radiation" in paragraph one?
A. 地震 B. 海啸 C. 核辐射 D. 震级
33. _____ can help us breathe harmless air.
A. Masks B. Umbrellas C. turnips D. beans
As young students，you have many dreams. These dreams can be very big, such as winning the Nobel Prize. They can also be small.You may just want to become one of the best students in your class.
Once you find a dream，what do you do with it ? Do you ever try to make your dream real?
"Follow Your Heart" by Australian writer Andrew Marthews tells us that making our dreams real is 1ife's biggest challenge.
You may think you're not very good at some school subjects or that it is impossible for you to become a writer.These kinds of ideas stop you from getting your dream, the book says.
In fact，everyone can make his dream come true. The first thing you must do is to remember what your dream is.
Don't let it leave your heart. Keep telling yourself what you want every day and your dream will come true faster because a big dream is，in fact，many small dreams.
You must also never give up your dream.
There will be difficulties on the road to your dreams.But the biggest difficulty comes from yourself. You need to decide what is the most important. Studying instead of watching TV will help you to get better exam results，while saving five yuan instead of buying an ice cream means you can buy a new book.
As you get closer to your dream，it may change a little.This is good as you have the chance to learn something more useful and find new hobbies.
34. "Follow Your heart" is the name of_____.
A. an article in a book B. the most important dream
C. a book by Andrew Matthews D. a famous Australian writer
35. Which of the following is Not true according to the passage?
A. You must never give up your dream.
B. You must remember what your dream is.
C. You must be good at all your school subjects.
D. You must decide what is the most important for your dream,
36. The sentence "These kinds of ideas...your dream." shows that you should_____.
A. believe in yourself B. become a writer
C. study very hard D. read "Follow Your Heart"
37. The best title for the passage is_____.
A. An Australian writer's dream B. Many young students' dream
C. How to be one of the best of students D.How to make your dream come true
Many students ask for advice about improving their English. There are three basic questions.
The first question is about real English. Li Hao from Hubei wrote, "I enjoy watching English films and listening to real English songs. But it takes a long time. What do you think?"
This is a great way to learn English! Talk about the film or song with your friends, and guess the meaning of the new words. Just enjoy yourself!
The second question is about speaking. Sam, from Suzhou wrote, "Our school has a foreign teacher. But I'm shy and can't speak to her. What should I do?"
When I visit China, lots of people in the street say, "Hello! How are you? Where are you from? Do you like China?" These are good questions to start a conversation. Many people are shy when they speak English, so before you begin, take a deep breath and smile! Smiling always helps.
The third question is about vocabulary. Olive, from Anhui wrote, "I want to remember all the new words. I wrote them down, but I forget them quickly. What should I do?"
Try to remember eight or nine words a day. Write them on pieces of paper and place them in your bedroom. Say the words when you see them, and change them every day. And when you're shopping, how about counting the English words, or saying the English names for everything you see?
38. How many basic questions do the students often ask?
A. Two. B. Three. C. Four. D. Five.
39. What should you do if you are shy to speak English?
A. Watch English films. B. Write down the words first.
C. Listen to real English songs. D. Take a deep breath and smile before you begin?
40. What is Oliver's problem?
A. He's too shy to talk with others. B. He's not able to count English words.
C. He can't remember new words. D. He doesn't know what real English is.
41. What's the best title of this passage?
A. How to learn English B. Talking about English films
C.Advice about English writing D. The way of beginning an English conversation
Our surroundings(环境)are being polluted faster than nature and man's present efforts cannot prevent it. Time is bringing us more people, and more people will bring us more industry, more cars, larger cities, and the growing use of man-made materials.
What can explain and solve this problem? The fact is that pollution is caused by man, by his desire for a modern way of life. We make"increasing industrialization"(工业化)our chief aim. So we are often ready to offer everything: clean air, pure water, good food, our health and the future of our children. There is a constant flow of people from the countryside into the cities, eager for the benefits of our modem society. But as our technological achievements have grown in the last twenty years, pollution has become a serious problem.
Isn't it time we stopped to ask ourselves where we are going and why? It makes one think of the story about the airline pilot (飞行员) who told his passengers over the loudspeaker, "I've some good news and some bad news. The good news is that we're making rapid progress at 530 miles per hour. The bad news is that we're lost and don't know where we're going." The sad fact is that this becomes a true story when spoken of our modern society.
42. Man cannot prevent the world from being polluted because___________.
A. the population of the world is increasing fast
B. people use too many man-made materials
C. our technological achievements have grown in the last twenty years
D. we are producing more cars, trucks and buses
43. People crowd into the cities for___________.
A. they want very much to find well-paid jobs
B. they are anxious to enjoy the achievements of our society
C. they have become tired of their homeland
D. they have a strong wish to become industrial workers
44. The story about the airline pilot tells us that___________.
A. man knows where the society is going
B. people do not welcome the rapid development of modern society
C. man can do little about the problem of pollution
D. the speaker is worried about the future of our society
45. What does the writer really want to say in this passage?
A. With the development of technology pollution has become a serious problem.
B. Lower the speed of development to stop pollution.
C. It's time we did something to reduce pollution.
D. As industry is growing fast, pollution is the natural result.
Summer is coming soon. When is the best time for swimming in the day in summer?
If you would like to swim indoors, a good time in the day is the early hours - the body has the most energy to use because the body has woken up and will be ready for all kinds of different activities of the day. The body is going to work with enough energy and therefore a person will feel more comfortable if he swims during the early hours of the day.
Swimming early in the day can also be good for anyone who plans to swim outdoors. The conditions outside will be excellent: the water will not be too cold or too hot, and the air will be just clean and fine. Everything is suitable.
Usually, it is not a good idea to swim later in the day because one's body is tired after work for a whole day and also the weather conditions can be the worst in the later parts of the day.
However, there are still some exceptions. Different people feel different and one's body acts differently at different times of the day. When a person is feeling active and is not tired at all after work, it may be a better time to swim for him than for others. If he is alert (警觉的) that time, he is safe in the water.
In a word, the best time can change for every person. The person's body condition decides when the best time for swimming is.
The best time to 46 in summer
In the early hours of the day
A good time (indoors)
The body has the most energy then.
●After 47 up, people are ready for different activities.
●The person will feel more comfortable with 48 energy.
A good time ( 49 )
The conditions outside will be 50 .
●The water is neither too cold nor too hot.
●The 51 is clean and fine.
Later in the day
Usually not a good time
●The body feels 52 after a day's work.
●The weather conditions are the 53 during the day.
Later in the day can be a
good time for some
●People's 54 conditions are different.
●The body acts differently at different times of the day.
The best time to swim in the day in summer should be 55 according to the body conditions of the swimmer.
56.When people ________ (呼吸),they take in air and send it out through their nose or mouth.
57. With the help all over the world ,the children in Sichuan are living ________ (幸福地).
58.The ________ ( 文章 ) by the American writer are not easy to understand .
59. My father ______(允诺) to celebrate my birthday with me several times but never did it.
60. You should make a _________(决定)whether to go or to stay right now.
61.-What are you doing at the moment ?
-I'm reading a book _______ ( 写 ) by Lu Xun .
62. I can't __________ ( 买得起 ) to go to the 2013 London Olympic Games.
63. He _________ ( 更喜欢 ) to play football when he was ten .
64. We had no _________ (choose ) but to prove that we were at another place at that time .
65. The food was good but the _______ ( serve ) was very slow .
66. Animals are our friends , so _______ ( protect ) them is our duty .
67. By the end of the ______(twenty) century, computers had become more popular in china.
68. The Great Wall attracts thousands of __________ (visit) every year.
69. My parents looked _________ (angry) at me because I made so many mistakes.
70. Last year our school held the 12th School Art and Culture Festival_________ (success).
Advertisements are everywhere! They're on the radio and TV, in the newspapers and magazines, and on buses, and b 71 .They're on websites and mobile phones.Companies give their products to film stars, pop stars and sports stars to u 72 so that fans will buy them in order to copy the stars.
Advertisements have become so common that they aren't w 73 any more.We don't like advertisements.So we try not to see them.We turn o 74 the advertisements on our computers.
We refuse to watch them on TV, or read them in magazines.We no l 75 pay attention to the posters all around us.We don't copy the stars because we know maybe they don't r 76 like the things they advertise.
This means that advertising companies need a new w 77 to sell their products.They can't make their products "cool" by advertising.Advertisements aren't cool, and teenagers won't buy the things in advertisements j 78 because the advertisements say they are fashionable.The latest way to advertise is not to advertise.
I 79 of using stars, companies are using teenagers.They pay them to tell their friends about new products.Teenagers don't want to dress like everyone else and buy the things that everyone else has.They want to look d 80 and create their own styles.Teenagers don't think it's cool to copy the stars or buy things they've seen in advertisements.
_________________________________________ can you see on the table ?
You can't _________________________________________.
____________ does the soft music _______________ ?
It's necessary for us _________________________________.
He was often ______________________________ by us .
注意：1. 词数: 90词左右(开头已给出的内容不记入总词数);
At present only a few students do some reading after class. Here are several reasons.
1 - 5 CDCBD 6-10 CBBDB 11-15 CCADC
16-20 DCADA 21-25 CDBAC 2 6-30 CBDCD
31-35 DCACC 36-40 ADBDC 41-45 ACBAA
46.swim 47.waking 48.enough 49.outdoors 50.excellent
51.air 52.tired 53.worst 54.body 55.decided
56. breathe 57. happily 58. articles 59. promised 60. decision
61. written 62. afford 63. preferred 64. choice 65. service
66. protecting 67. twentieth 68. visitors 69. angrily 70 successfully
71. buildings 72. use 73. working 74. off 75. longer
76. really 77. way 78. just 79. Instead 80. different
81. How many baskets of tomatoes
82. get off until the bus stops
83. What ; remind you of
84. to hand in our homework on time
85. seen to swim in this river
At present only a few students do some reading after class. Here are several reasons.
First of all, quite a lot of students are burdened with too much homework. Still others haven't formed a habit of reading.
They would rather spend their spare time on TV or on the Internet.
However, reading has many advantages. Through reading we can learn more about the world. Besides, it can help us think better. Reading can make our life more colourful.
Here are my suggestions. For one thing, teachers are supposed to limit the amount of our homework so that we can have more time to read. For another, it's a good idea to form reading clubs and learn from each other.
☉推荐使用网际快车下载本站软件，使用 WinRAR v3.10 以上版本解压本站软件。