评论 加入收藏 错误报告
1.A B C 2.A B C 3.A B C 4. A B C 5. A B C
6. A. That's OK. B. The same to you. C. I'm glad you like it.
7. A. I'm thirsty. B. Some orange juice. C. Yes, a cake please.
8. A. Just a little , please. B. That's nice. C. You'd better have a good rest.
9. A.Very well. B. Very good. C. Very hard.
10. A. No, I didn't. B. Not yet. C. No, I don't.
11. A. Twenty-five minutes. B. Thirty minutes. C. Thirty-five minutes.
12. A. On the right. B. Next to the bookstore. C. Next to the post office.
13. A. He's a pilot. B. He is a ship captain. C. He is a truck driver.
14. A. Husband and wife. B. Neighbors. C. Father and daughter.
15. A. In a post office. B. In a restaurant. C. In a bank.
16. Why does Mike look worried?
A. Because he is not interested in English. B. Because he lost his bag.
C. Because he's having trouble learning English.
17. How should Mike improve his pronunciation?
A. By watching TV. B. By listening to the teacher's tapes. C.By listening to the radio.
18. What should Mike do with the new words?
A. Write them in his notebook and study them. B. Repeat them at any time.
C.Write them on the blackboard.
19. When does the English club meet?
A. On Tuesday. B. On Friday. C. On Tuesday and Friday.
20. Mike should___________ to practice his writing.
A. find a pen pal B. write a diary C. join the English club
When I was fourteen, I was too nervous to talk to anyone. My classmates often laughed at me. I was sad and could do nothing. Later, something happened and 21. my life. My mother asked me to take part in an English speech contest. It 22. I had to speak in front of all the teachers and the students.
"Come on, boy. Just believe in yourself. You are sure to win." Then we talked about many 23. . At last I chose the topic "Believe in yourself". I tried my best to remember all the speech and practiced it over 100 times. 24. of my mother's love, I did well in the contest. I could 25.___________ believe my ears when the news came that I had won the first place.
26. --Do you know ______ man in blue?
--Yes, he's a professor of_________ university.
A. the, a B. a, an C. the, an D. / , the
27. It is true that knowledge_____ rather than being taught.
A. learns B. learned C. is learned D. was learned
28. --Well, my sons take great interest in most of the food on the menu.
--Yes, fried fish, beef, chips and cola, please.
A. Can I do for you B. At your service C. What to follow D. Shall I take your order
29. _______ you have tried it on, you can't imagine how pretty the new style skirt is.
A. Because B. Although C.Unless D. When
30.--How does Jack usually go to school?
--He_____________ride a bike, but now he_______________there to lose weight.
A. used to, is used to walk B. was used to, is used to walking
C. was used to, is used to walk D. used to, is used to walking
31.--Can a plane fly_______ the Atlantic Ocean?
--Yes, but it needs to go_________ the clouds for hours.
A. across, through B. through, across C. across, across D. through, through
32. -- Do you think Brazil will beat Japan in the next match?
--Yes, they have better players, so I _______ them to win.
A. hope B. except C. expect D. prefer
33. Some people waste too much water. They don't believe that it can__________some day.
A. keep out B. run out C. be run out D. run out of
34. --Do you think the rain will stop tomorrow?
--______________. It has rained for ten days. It's too wet everywhere.
A. I hope not B. I'm sure it is
C. I'm afraid it will D. I hope so
35.When I was walking past the window, I noticed Wang Fei________ my homework. I really got_______.
A. copying, annoyed B. copying, annoying
C. copy, annoyed D. copied, annoyed
36.--Do you have enough students to clean the laboratory?
--No, I think we need____________ students.
A. another B. two others C. more two D. two more
37. A foreign visitor is coming to visit our new house this evening. My mother will offer him _______ to eat.
A. anything delicious B. something real Chinese
C. something Japanese food D. delicious something
38. --Do you know________ this dictionary belongs to?
--Let me see. Oh, it's__________.
A. who does, mine B. who, me C. whose, mine D. who, mine
39. .-I think the man over there must be Bob.
-- It_______ be him. He has______ to Australia.
A. can't, gone B. can't, been C. may not, been D. mustn't, gone
40. Which of the following signs can be seen on the door of a shopping mall?
A B C D
Today, it is a big problem for young graduates to get satisfying jobs. 41 that there are thousands of different kinds of jobs in the world. Choosing the right one itself is not easy.
"Finding a job" is not 42 as "choosing a job". Many young people end up in a job because they are not 43 for it. Sometimes "Chance" may 44 a more important part than "decision".
Here are a few steps to help you think about jobs 45 you might enjoy doing after school or university. First, it is important 46 what kind of person you are, which special qualities 47 you outstanding among people and what you are interested in. There is a difference 48 an interest and a skill. If you like 49 and enjoy looking at pictures, that is an interest. But if you can 50 a horse that looks like a horse not a big dog, that is a 51 .
Then ask yourself a question, " In the following three areas--skills with people, skills with information and skills with things, which are your 52 skills?"
After 53 your skills, the next step is research. To 54 as many different kinds of jobs as possible, go to the library and read books, magazines and newspapers for information. Ask your friends 55 the work they do.
Finally, trust your own ideas and your own thinking! It is your own life, just find the job you really enjoy doing.
41. A. It's saying B. It's say C. It is said D. It says
42. A. same B. as same C. so good D. the same
43. A. suitable B. fitted C. able D. like
44. A. take B. play C. have D. choose
45. A. which B. what C. if D. whether
46. A. feel B. realize C. to feel D. to realize
47. A. helps B. makes C. make D. help
48. A. both B. between C. from D. either
49. A. art B. music C. sports D. acting
50. A. ride B. feed C. draw D. treat
51. A. success B. skill C. hobby D. fact
52. A. good B. the best C. better D. best
53. A. examine B. have examined C. examining D. examined
54. A. find out B. look out C. find D. look at
55. A. what do they think of B. how do they think of
C. what they think of D. how they think of
A doctor was once teaching a class of medical students at a famous hospital in Edinburge. An injured man was brought in, and the doctor turned to one of his students and asked him, "What's wrong with this man ?"
"I don't know, sir," the student answered. "Shall I examine him and find out?"
"There's no need to examine him," said the doctor. "You should know without asking questions. He has hurt his right knee. Didn't you notice the way he walked? He hurt it by burning it in the fire. You see his trousers leg is burnt away at the knee. This is Monday morning. Yesterday was fine, but on Saturday the roads were wet and muddy. The man's trousers are muddy all over. The man fell down on Saturday night."
The doctor then turned to the man and said, "You had your pay on Saturday and went to a public house and drank too much. You got muddy and wet on the way home. Because you had drunk too much, you fell on the fire and burnt your knee. Is that right?
"Yes, sir," said the man.
56. The medical students were having a lesson ______.
A. at the library B. in a classroom
C. at a well-known hospital D. in a medical school
57. The man hurt his knee _______.
A. on Monday B. on Sunday night C. on Saturday night D. yesterday
58. How did the doctor know that the man burnt his knee?
A. From the way he walked. B. By seeing his trousers leg is burnt away at the knee.
C. By seeing the man's trousers are muddy all over. D. Both A and B
59.Which is the right order according to the passage?
① He burnt his knee. ②He got drunk. ③He fell down and got muddy. ④He had his pay.
A. ①②③④ B. ④③②① C. ③④①② D. ④②③①
60. From the passage we know that _______ is very important for medical students.
A. watching and thinking B. taking good care of others
C. learning from others D. teaching
As space science develops, man has learned more and more about space. Space is not only amazing but also dangerous. While working in space, spacemen are facing danger as well as success.
Scientists have found out that the radiation(辐射) is the greatest danger to spacemen in space. When spacemen are working in space, they are in danger of the radiation from the sun and other stars, which is bad for their health. The harm of the radiation won't be found until their children even grandchildren are born. Some special medicine may work a little, but no really effective medicine has been found so far.
Space rubbish is also thought to be a great danger to spacemen. It's reported that there were 9,000 man-made things flying in space. About 30% of these are satellites, 10% are spaceships, and the rest are space rubbish. An explosion(爆炸)in space in 1999 made a cloud of 300,000 fragments, each at least 4mm in size. A small piece of these even knocked a spaceship window and caused some damage(损坏).
Scientists are watching and reporting any possible danger all the time. They are working to deal with space rubbish. Although space is really dangerous, it interests many people on the earth. In the near future, it may become possible for people to spend a few days in a space hotel. We may even choose to leave the earth and live in space in a few years. So we should do something to help improve the space environment.
61. ______ shows the man-made things in space in the correct way.
A. B. C. D.
62. The radiation from the sun and other stars is ______ to spacemen.
A. good B. helpful C. useful D. harmful
63. The underlined word "fragments"means "______".
A. 碎片 B. 泡沫 C. 烟雾 D. 飞碟
64. The passage talks about _________ kinds of danger in space.
A. two B. three C. four D. five
65. Which of the following is TRUE?
A. Scientists have found out ways to solve any problem in space.
B. Every one of us can have a travel to space in ten years.
C. The harm of the radiation may be found in the spacemen's children.
D. Space is really dangerous, so it doesn't interest anyone on the earth.
Bill Gates is head of the software company Microsoft and one of the world's richest men. He was born on October 28, 1955 and grew up in Seattle with his two sisters. He was a very bright boy. Science and math were his two favorite subjects at school. And he dreamed of being a scientist.
Bill first started to play on computers at the age of 13. At that time, a computer was a very large machine. Once he was interested in a very old computer. He and some of his friends spent as much time as possible on computers. In the end, they worked out a software program. Bill sold it for 4,200 dollars when he was only 17.
In 1973, Bill went to Harvard University. In 1975, Bill and his partners developed a software program called BASIC. This was not the first program ever created, but its inventors were the first to decide that people who wanted to use it should pay for it. BASIC was a success. Then Bill left Harvard to work for Microsoft, a company he started in 1975 with his boyhood friend Paul Allen. They thought the computer would come into every office and every home soon. So they began developing software for personal computers. They improved the software to make it easier for people to use computers. After many years of hard work, Microsoft becomes one of the most successful companies. And Bill Gates also becomes one of the richest businessmen in the world.
American schools are quite different from those in China. In America, at the beginning of the term, students must select their courses and teachers first. While in China students usually have no chances to select their courses and teachers.
Selecting is very important for your grades in America. So at the first term, don't select too many courses, 74.or you'll feel very nervous and it may influence your study. Then you have to ask for some teaching plans. There is some information about subjects, time arranging, marks and textbooks. At the same time, you must choose the teachers. Different teachers have different teaching methods. If the teacher is called "killer" by the last grade, many students will give up choosing him. Because this kind of teacher will leave too much homework, too many exams and give too low grades.
There is another thing after you select the course and the teacher. How to buy textbooks makes each student feel hard. The textbooks in America are very expensive. Each copy is about $30～50. In order to save money, many students buy some used textbooks, and some students usually borrow textbooks from the school library. You must get enough ready before class. In class, discussing is very important. 75. 老师鼓励你提出问题或展示你自己的观点。They don't usually ask you to sit well. Instead they allow you to sit or stand everywhere you like. They don't give you much homework to do. You can learn some knowledge and do exercises by yourself. So in American schools, you must do almost all things yourself.
71. At the beginning of the new term, American students have to ask for some teaching plans and get their textbooks ready besides ____________________.
72. The teacher____________________will always leave too much homework, too many exams and give too low grades.
Why do many students in America buy used textbooks ?
英 语 试 题
21. 22. 23.
第 Ⅱ 卷(满分60分)
A. 根据句意和所给的中文提示，写出句子中的单词 。
1. After three __________(星期) holiday, we came back to work.
2. Walking on the beach makes you feel___________.(放松)
3. Ten people were killed in the traffic accident, _______(包括) two babies.
4. Sally became a member of the company after the job_________ .(面试)
5. Thanks to the Internet, people in the ___________(现代)world are much closer to each other.
6. If there were more trees on the earth, there would be l_______ pollution.
7. I don't like eating lemon. It t_______ too sour.
8. The injured people were taken to hospital i __________ after the accident.
9. Look, the expression on his face s that something bad must have happened to him.
10. According to an ancient Chinese legend, the emperor Shen Nong d___________ tea.
11. What should we do to help the _________(home) people after the earthquake?
12. We do lots of outdoor _________(active) when spring comes.
13. By the time I got outside, the school bus __________ (leave).
14. Tim was seen _________ (get) out of the subway at the station on Centre Street.
15. I've bought a present for my father's_________(forty)birthday.
My pet dog ______ my life______ great pleasure.
Hellen often ______ ______ _______ with the bedroom light ______ because she's terrified of the dark.
What does the soft music_______ _______ _______?
They ______ _______ _______ their______ to make us feel at home when we were in London .
It_____ ______ heavily when the plane ______ ______.
We shouldn't _____ ______ _______ the problems. We must face and solve them bravely.
Nathan: There is a festival in June in our country, it's Father's Day.
Li Fei: Yes, it's on the fifth day of the fifth lunar(阴历)month. We call it Dragon Boat Festival
Li Fei: We make and eat zongzi and hold dragon boat races.
Nathan: 3 Why do you celebrate Dragon Boat Festival?
Li Fei: Oh, it is a story about Qu Yuan. He lived about two thousand years ago. His job was to give advice to the emperor. But he wasn't trusted and often got punishment. So he jumped into the Miluo River and died.
Nathan: 4 Was the day that Qu Yuan died on the fifth day of the fifth lunar month in that year?
Li Fei: 5 From then on , Chinese people began to eat zongzi and have dragon boat races on that day to memorize him.
A. What happened to him?
B. Is there a Chinese festival in June, too?
C. Thank you for telling me.
D. Yes, you are very smart.
E. It sounds very interesting.
F. What do you usually do on that day in China?
G. What a pity!
1. 2. 3. 4. 5.
"Sorry" is a word that people in Britain often say in their daily life.
One day while I was w 1 on the street, a young man ran by hurriedly, brushing(轻擦)against my handbag. He continued his way, but turned b 2 and said "sorry" to me. Even in a rush, he didn't f 3 to say "sorry". One day, after I bought some bananas, the shopkeeper was passing me the change, but I wasn't ready for it and a coin dropped onto the ground. "Sorry, Madam," he said w 4 bending to pick it up. I was s 5 why he said "sorry" to me. Another time, I stepped on a man's f 6 at the entrance to a cinema. At the same time, we b 7 said "sorry".
Slowly, I got to know that when something unpleasant happens in daily life, the British don't
c 8 much about who is wrong. If someone is in trouble, a "sorry" is always n 9 . Perhaps that is w 10 I seldom see people quarrel on the buses or streets in Britain.
1. _____________ 2. _____________ 3. _____________ 4. _____________ 5. ______________
6. _____________ 7. _____________ 8. _____________ 9. _____________ 10. _____________
Life is just like a mirror, you smile at it, and it smiles at you, too. 请你以"Learn to Smile"为题，根据下表所列的要点写一篇100词左右的文章(文章开头已给出)。
1、参考词汇： 对某人微笑 smile at sb. 误解 misunderstand
Learn to Smile
I remember a song by Westlife, the first sentence of it is "Just a smile and the rain is gone." Do you like smiling? I think you should learn to smile .
1-5. BACBC 6-10. CBCAB 11-15. CBABA 16-20. CBACA
21.changed 22.meant 23. different topics 24.with the help 25. hardly
26-30 ACDCD 31-35 ACBDA 36-40 DBDAC
41-45 CDABA 46-50 DCBAC 51-55 BDCAC
56-60 CCDDA 61-65B DAAC 66. (a) scientist 67. He/Bill (first ) started to play on computers./ starting to play on computers 68. (The name of the software programe is) Basic/ BASIC 69. They thought the computer would come into every office and every home soon. 70. Microsoft becomes one of the most successful companies. (Bill Gates also becomes) one of the richest businessmen in the world.
71. selecting(their/the)course(s)and(the)teacher(s). 72. called/ named killer/who is called/named killer
73. Because the textbooks in America are very expensive./ Because they want to save money./ (In order )to save money.
75. The teacher encourages you to ask/ raise questions or show your own opinions/ ideas.
1. weeks' 2.relaxed 3. including 4. interview 5.modern 6. less
7.tastes 8. immediately 9. suggests/ shows 10. discovered 11. homeless
12. activities 13. had left 14. to get 15. fortieth
1.fills/ filled, with 2. goes to sleep, on 3. remind you of
4. went out of , way 5. was raining, took off 6. run away from
1. walking 2. back 3.forget/ fail 4. while 5.surprised
6. foot/ feet 7. both 8.care 9. necessary 10. why
九、书面表达，共20分。One possible version:
Learn to Smile
I remember a song by Westlife, the first sentence of it is "Just a smile and the rain is gone."
Do you like smiling? I think you should learn to smile .
First, learn to smile at yourself when something unpleasant happens in your life. If you fail an exam or you are misunderstood by your friends, don't be sad. Just smile at yourself . Smiling at yourself brings back your confidence . Sometimes the one who beats you is not others, but yourself. And smile can also keep you healthy.
Second, learn to smile at others. It will make you communicate better with people. Smiling at others makes yourself happy as well.
In a word, smile is a kind of language belonging to everyone. It passes love and friendship and helps shorten the distance between you and other people. Living with a smile ,every day will be shiny.
1. A. - When was the car invented?
- It was invented in 1885.
B. -When was the telephone invented?
-I think it was invented in 1876.
C. -What was the light bulb used for?
-It was used for seeing in the dark.
2. A. -What are you supposed to do when you meet someone for the first time?
-We are supposed to shake hands.
B. -When were you supposed to arrive last night?
-I was supposed to arrive at 7:00.
C.-What are you supposed to do at the meal?
-We are not supposed to eat with our hands.
3. A. -What does your sister look like?
--She's short with long curly hair.
B. --Is the short girl with long straight hair your classmate?
--Yes, she is.
C. -Who's the short girl with glasses?
--It must be Ann.
4. A. -Where are you from?
--I'm from Australia.
B. -Which country would you like to visit?
--The United Kingdom.
C.--Where have you been?
--I have just come back from the United States.
5. A. -What's your favorite sport?
--My favorite sport is football.
B. .-- Do you like swimming?
--Yeah, it's my favorite.
C. --What do you often do on weekends?
--I often go skateboarding.
6. Thank you for your beautiful birthday card.
7. What would you like to drink, please?
8. I'm very tired after the long journey.
9. How are you getting on with your classmates?
10. Have you packed your suitcase, Bob?
11. M: Maria, How does your father get to work?
W: He usually takes the subway and it takes him thirty-five minutes.
Q: How long does it take Maria's father to get to work by subway?
12. M: Excuse me. Do you know where I can exchange money?
W: Sure. Please take the escalator upstairs and turn right. The bank is next to the
Q: Where is the bank?
13. W: Jack flew to Chicago last night and then took some passengers from there to Dellas.
M: Yeah, but he couldn't land because the airport in Dellas was snowed in.
Q: What does Jack do?
14. W: Hello. This is Mary.
M: Hello, Mary. This is Tom. Could you help me? I've tried to phone my wife several times, but the line is busy all the time. Could you please go next door and give her a message?
Q: What's the relationship between the two speakers?
15. W: I'd like to send this letter to New York. Surface mail, please.
M: Ok, that'll be four dollars.
Q: Where are they talking?
Ms Paula: Mike, you look worried.
Mike: Yes, Ms Paula. I'm having trouble learning English.
Ms Paula: You said you liked English. What's the problem?
Mike: I can't get the pronunciation right.
Ms Paula: Well, why don't you borrow the teacher's tapes?
You can listen to them at home after school.
Mike: That's a good idea. But what about the new words?
Ms Paula: You can write the new words in your notebook and study them at any time.
Mike: That might really help! Thanks.
Ms Paula: Can you understand when people talk to you?
Mike: No, not always. Sometimes I just don't understand what people are saying.
Ms Paula: Why don't you join an English club to practice speaking English?
The English club meets on Tuesday and Friday.
Mike: I will go. The only other problem I have is that I don't get much writing practice.
Ms Paula: Maybe you should find a pen pal.
Mike: That sounds like a funny way to practice writing. Thanks, Ms Paula.
When I was 14, I was too nervous to talk to anyone. My classmates often laughed at me. I was sad and could do nothing. Later, something happened and changed my life. My mother asked me to take part in an English speech contest. It meant I had to speak in front of all the teachers and the students .
"Come on, boy. Just believe in yourself. You are sure to win." Then we talked about many different topics. At last I chose the topic "Believe in yourself". I tried my best to remember all the speech and practiced it over 100 times. With the help of my mother's love, I did well in the contest. I could hardly believe my ears when the news came that I had won the first place.
☉推荐使用网际快车下载本站软件，使用 WinRAR v3.10 以上版本解压本站软件。