评论 加入收藏 错误报告
1. A. It's a cloudy day. B. It's Tuesday. C. It's June 17th.
2. A. Never mind. B. Good idea! C. You' re welcome.
3. A. It doesn't matter. B. Pardon. C. What a pity!
4. A. It's Saturday. B. It's windy. C. It' 11 be fine tomorrow.
5. A. Yes, all right. B. That's OK. C. Thank you.
6. A. A knife. B. A ruler. C. An eraser.
7. A. At home. B. Over there. C. Right here.
8. A. His back. B. His head. C. His leg.
9. A. His father. B. His aunt. C. His uncle.
10. A. 6:30. B. 7:00. C. 7:30.
11. A. A match. B. A school. C. A player.
12. A. 63-42. B. 36-24 C. 64-32.
13. A. Size L. B. Size M. C. Size S.
14. A. 45 yuan. B. 95 yuan. C. 100 yuan.
15. A. Blue. B. White C. Green.
16. A. hi spring. B. In summer.. C. hi autumn.
17. A. Because water is cool. B. Because water is warm.
C. Because water is important.
18. A. Fewer than 10. B. Less than 10. C. More than 10.
19. A. Because they weren't careful.
B. Because they couldn't swim.
C. Because they were too weak.
20. A. Don t swim alone.
B. Don't touch the sign.
C. Don t think too much.
21. Be careful enough not to make any m in your English paper.
22. Can you find any differences b Picture One and Picture Two?
23. She studies well and she is not w about her exams.
24. English is one of the most important I in the world.
25.This evening we are going to Guangming C to see a film.
26. He left an (借口) saying that he had something else to do.
27. The Great Green Wall will stop the earth from being (吹)away.
28. He asked (是否) they needed some more books or not.
29. At the (开始) of last century, they invented the machine.
30. On (十月)7th, 2001,our football team won the most important match.
31. He walks to school every day.
He goes to school every day.
32. Don't open the door, will you?
Will you please the door ?
33. The film began 20 minutes ago.
The film has been 20 minutes.
34. He doesn't like mutton, and she doesn't, either.
he she likes mutton.
35. If you work hard, you will pass the exam.
and you will pass the exam.
36. We should learn from Lei Feng and think less of than others.
A. us B. ourselves C. our D. ours
37. As soon as he walked into the warm room, he his heavy coat and sat down.
A. took out B. took away C. took off D. took down
38. Playing games on computers much time, I think.
A. spends B. takes C. uses D. pays
39. - Hello! Could I speak to Mary, please?
-Please for a moment. Sorry she isn't here right now.
A. hold on B. turn on C. keep on D. go on
40. I have this nice bike for more than two months.
A. bought B. borrowed C. lent D. had
41. clever girl your daughter is!
A. What B. What a C. How D. How a
42. There is apple tree and banana tree in the garden.
A. a; an B. an; a C. an; the D. the; a
43.This was a true story and it happened the morning of April 10.
A. with B. at C. in D. on
44.Of all the stars, the sun is .
A. the big B. the bigger C. the biggest D. big
45. the weather was not so wet as it is today and we played happily.
A. Lucky B. Luckily C. Unlucky D. Unluckily
46. This meeting is important that you mustn't miss it.
A. very B. such C. so D. too
47. Look! students are doing morning exercises on the playground.
A. Hundred B. Hundred of C. Hundreds D. Hundreds of
48. Kate has gone to Shanghai and I don't know tomorrow.
A. when she calls me B. when she will call me
C. when does she call me D. when will she call me
49. Mike is good at playing basketball Bruce does well in football.
A. when B. until C. since D. while
50. -Merry Christmas!
A. Thank you B. That's all right.
C. The same to you. D. And you?
51. -Which of the following is a country's capital?
A. Sydney. B. Moscow. C. Toronto. D. New York.
52. -What do you like to play best?
A. food B. subject C. sport D. music
53. There isn't any water in the bottle, ?
A. is it B. is there C. isn't it D. isn't there
54. -What does your mother do?
A. She is a nurse. B. She is fine.
C. She is forty. D. She is very kind.
55. -Your English is very good.
A. Thank you. B. Not very good.
C. No, my English is poor. D. Don't say so.
Since 1946, one of the most important inventions has been the computer. It has been changing all our lives.
The first computer 56 ( build) in 1946.It 57 (be) as large as a room and quite difficult and slow 58 ( use) . But since the invention of silicon "chip" (硅片) , computers 59 (become) smaller, easier and faster to operate. Some computers are as small as TV sets. Some can even 60 (make) smaller than a book. And computers 61 ( get) smaller and smaller all the time. Who knows what the computers of tomorrow 62 (be)like?
There 63 ( be ) several reasons (原因)why the computer is useful to us. First ,a lot of informational(信息) can be put into computers. Second, the computer 64 (work) very quickly thousands of times faster than a man - and it will not be tired. Third, modem computers can be built into other kinds of machines, like radios, cars and planes. So today people can spend less time 65 (do) more work with a computer.
People usually don't like mice (老鼠,mouse 的复数).But one mouse has been one of the most famous film stars in the 66 . That is the well-known Mickey Mouse.
One night a man called Walt Disney was drawing 67 he heard a strange sound. The sound came 68 the waste-basket (杂物篓) .Walt went over and saw a 69 of mice eating pieces of bread in it. For many nights, they played there. Walt began to 70 them. Walt bleed one little mouse better than any of 71 mice. This little 72 gave him some new 73 for his drawing. He started to draw 74 . But in the picture, it looked 75 like a funny(滑稽的)man than a mouse.
Walt wanted to make this little mouse 76 in his pictures and soon it was able to speak. 77 he named it Mickey Mouse. People laughed when they saw the film because they enjoyed 78 it. Soon Mickey became very 79 with both old and young people. Children loved their lovely friend because it brought joy and pleasure to them. Perhaps this is 80 people love Mickey Mouse though they don't like real mice.
66. A. world B. country C. city D. town
67. A. while B. when C. before D. then
68. A. at B. to C. into D. from
69. A. line B. row C. family D. basket
70. A. like B. hate C. kill D. catch
71. A. others B. the others C. other D. the other
72. A. animal B. cat C. dog D. chick
73. A. pictures B. mice C. animals D. ideas
74. A. them B. it C. him D. her
75. A. less B. better C. more D. very
76. A. jump B. dance C. run D. talk
77. A. Late B. Later C. Before D. After
78. A. beating B. seeing C. drawing D. fighting
79. A. angry B. interested C. happy D. popular
80. A. where B. when C. why D. how
Mark Twain was a great American writer, and he was also a famous speaker. He liked to tell interesting stories to make people laugh. He also liked to play jokes on his friends.
Once Mark Twain was travelling with a friend of his. His friend lost his money, so he asked Mark Twain to buy a train ticket for him.
"But I don't have enough money to buy two tickets." said Mark Twain. His friend didn't know what to do.
"You can lie under my seat when the conductor comes to check (检查) the tickets." Mark Twain said to him.
When the conductor came to check the tickets, Mark Twain gave him two tickets, one for himself and the other for his friend. He said to the conductor, "My friend is a strange man. When he travels on a train, he does not like to sit on the seat. He likes to lie on the floor under the seat. Everyone in the train looked at his friend under the seat and laughed.
81. Mark Twain was .
A. a great Canadian writer and a famous speaker
B. a great American writer arid a famous speaker
C. a famous speaker and one of the conductor's friends
D. a man with a lot of money
82. What happened to his friend on a train trip?
A. He lost his money.
B. He lost his ticket.
C. He missed the train.
D. He had no free seat.
83. When the conductor came to check the tickets, his friend .
A. sat on the chair
B. lay under Mark Twain' s seat
C. showed him two tickets
D. lay on the floor and laughed
84. From the passage, we know that .
A. his friend didn't like to sit on the seat
B. his friend had enough money
C. his friend didn't know what to do when the conductor came
D. Mark Twain was interested in playing jokes on his friends
Wilma Rudolf was born in Clarksville, Tennessee, in 1940. There were twenty-two children in her family. Wilma was not a strong child. When she was very young, her leg began to have problems. Wilma's family loved and helped her. Her mother and her sisters took turns to rub(按摩)her bad leg. Every night they rubbed and rubbed until Wilma was fast asleep. After some time, she got a little better. Then the doctor put a brace on her leg to help her walk for six years. One lucky day when she was twelve, the doctor took it off and she was able to walk without it.
At high school Wilma started to run. Soon she won every race she ran. At fifteen, she won all nine of the races in the country. The next year, 1956, Wilma won the third place in the Olympic Games in Australia.
In 1960 Wilma went to the Olympic Games in Italy (意大利). The weather was very hot just as it was in Tennessee. She won the 100-metre, the 200-metre and the 400-metre relay races. Wilma Rudolf was the first American woman to win three Olympic gold medals(金牌).
85. When she was very young, there was something wrong with her .
A. leg B. foot C. arm D. hand
86. She was years old when the doctor put a brace on her leg.
A. 12 B. 10 C. 8 D. 6
87. At high school, Wilma .
A. started to run with a brace
B. started to run and won every race in her country
C. ran for Australia and won
D. won the third place in the Olympic Games in Italy
88. Which of the Mowing is NOT true?
A. Wilma's family was very big.
B. At the age of 20 Wilma went to the Olympic Games in Italy.
C. Wilma won three gold medals in the 100-metre , 200-metre and 400-metre races.
D. Wilma was the first American woman to win three Olympic gold medals.
Newspapers are very important in our everyday life. Many people begin their day by reading the paper. In this way they learn what is going on in the world. But sometimes they don't have the time to read the newspaper carefully and must be pleased with a quick look at the front page. Sometimes they may be in such a hurry that they have time only to look at the headlines quickly.
There are newspapers to please every reader. In big cities there are many kinds with several different editions (版本) every day. In small towns there are fewer newspapers and perhaps only one edition each day. Some papers in small towns have several editions, especially(尤其) on Sundays. Besides(除......以外) the front page with the most important news, there is the sports page, the amusements(娱乐) page, the business page and so on..
89. If people don't have enough time to read all the pages of a newspaper carefully, .
A. they sometimes read the front page
B. they sometimes read the headlines
C. they don't read it at all
D. Both A and B
90. The word headlines may mean .
A. important editions
B. words in large letters above stories in a newspaper
C. interesting stories
D. some sports and amusements pages
91. By reading the newspaper, people can know
A. what is happening in the world
B. how many editions there are each day
C. the headlines are not so important
D. the sports page isn't as clear as the others
92. Some newspapers in small towns have on Sundays than usual.
A. more editions B. more pictures
C. fewer editions D. fewer pictures
93. If you want to watch a football match, you'd better read in the newspaper.
A. the business page B. the front page
C. the sports page D. the amusements page
94. If one takes F008 on Wednesday, which places can't he reach?
A. Bahrain and Doha.
B. Doha and Abu Dhabi.
C. Doha and Dubai.
D. Dubai and Muscat.
95. How many flights can take people from Beijing to Bahrain in a week?
A. Five. B. Four. . Two. D. Three.
96. On what days can one fly from Beijing in the morning and arrive in Muscat at night?
A. Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday
B. Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday.
C. Tuesday and Wednesday.
D. Wednesday and Friday.
I am not a good-looking boy and I'm not good at studying, either. Some people don't even want to talk to me. So I usually feel lonely. Sometimes I think that if I wanted to leave home, nobody would care. How can I stop feeling like this?
* * * * * * * * * * *
Without knowing more about you, it is hard for me to give you some good advice(建议.).
But first, I am sure that you are wrong that nobody would care if you left home. What about your parents? And other family members? It seems that you are very sad. You' d better go to see a doctor or talk to your parents. They will be able to help you.
Second, I'm sure there s someone in your class who feels lonely, too. You never know how other people feel inside. Try to make friends with them.
Or you may join a club(俱乐部) to meet new people and to keep yourself busy.
You need to find happiness in yourself. Write a list of all the good things about yourself, learn to like yourself, and then others will see your confidence (自信心) and like you, too.
97. What's the trouble with Peter?
A. He doesn't like his parents.
B. He doesn't like others.
C. His parents don't like him.
D. He isn't good at studying and feels lonely.
98. Why does Peter write to the editor?
A. Because he wants to make friends with him.
B. Because he wants to ask the editor to help him.
C. Because he wants the editor to know about him.
D. Because he wants to give the editor some advice.
99. If Peter joins a club, he can .
A. meet new people and make friends with them
B. keep his friends busy
C. study hard but never think about others
D. be a good-looking boy
100. Peter will probably (很可能) feel
when he reads the letter from the editor.
A. sad B. lonely C. glad D. afraid
Wednesday December 12,2001 Fine
We were very glad to hear that China had entered the WTO.
l.B 2.B 3.A 4.B 5.C 6.B 7.C 8.C 9.B 10.B 11.A 12.B 13.B 14.B 15.A 16.B 17.A 18.C 19.A 20.A
21.mistakes mistake 22.between 23.worried worrying 24. languages 25. Cinema 26. excuse 27. blown 28.whether(if) 29.beginning 30.October 31.on foot 32. keep closed 33.on for 34.neither nor 35.Work hard
36.B 37.C 38.B 39.A 40.D 41.B 42.B 43.D 44.C 45.B 46.C 47.D 48.B 49.D 50.C 51.B52.C 53.B 54.A 55.A
56.was built 57. was 58.to use 59.have become
60.be made 61.are getting 62. will be/are 63.are 64.works/can work 65.doing
66.A 67.B 68.D 69.C 70.A 71.D 72.A 73.D 74.B 75.C 76.D 77.B 78.B 79.D 80.C
81.B 82.A 83.B 84.D 85.A 86.D 87.B 88.C 89.D 90.B 91.A 92.A 93.C 94.C 95.A 96.B 97.D 98.B 99.A 100.C
One possible version Wednesday December 12,2001
We were very glad to hear that China had entered the WTO. We had an English party this evening in our classroom. The party began at 7 o' clock and was over at 9. Our English teacher also came to the party.
At the party some students sang and danced, some told interesting stories and some played games. We were very happy and had a good time. We all think we must try our best to learn all the subjects well, especially English after China entered the WTO.
☉推荐使用网际快车下载本站软件，使用 WinRAR v3.10 以上版本解压本站软件。