评论 加入收藏 错误报告
Ⅰ. 听小对话，选择正确的图片(共5小题; 每小题1分，满分5分)
1. What is the man?
A. B. C.
2. Why will the boy be late for the party?
A. B. C.
3. Where is the woman going for vacation?
A. B. C.
4. How does the woman go to work, if she has a cold?
A. B. C.
5. What's wrong with the man?
A. B. C.
Ⅱ. 听小对话，选择正确的答案(共5小题; 每小题1分，满分5分)
6. How often does Steve work on his QQ Farm?
A. Never. B. Every day. C. Once a week.
7. How long are they staying in Wuhan?
A. A week. B. Three days. C. Five days.
8. What does Jeff usually do on weekends?
A. Go skateboarding only.
B. Read books.
C. Go skateboarding or play football
9. Where is Michael going this weekend?
A. He is going to the park.
B. He is going fishing with his father.
C. He is going to the beach with his family.
10. Why can't Jack eat ice cream?
A. He doesn't like ice cream.
B. He has a little bad toothache.
C. He has a really bad toothache.
Ⅲ. 听长对话，回答问题(共5小题; 每小题1分，满分5分)
11. What's wrong with the woman?
A. She has a cold. B. She has a toothache. C. She has a cough.
12. What did the doctor ask her to do?
A. Stay in hospital. B. Take a rest. C. Take some medicine.
13. When is Charlie's birthday?
A.Thursday,14th. B. Friday,16th. C. Saturday,16th.
14. What's Charlie doing for his birthday?
A. Having a party. B. Having a picnic. C. Having a game.
15. Why can't Hector go there?
A. He's visiting America with his friends.
B. His American friends are having a party.
C. His American friends are visiting him.
Ⅳ. 听短文，回答问题(共5小题; 每小题1 分，满分5 分)
16. How old is Alan?
A. 10. B. 13. C. 15
17. Which subject is Alan good at?
A. English. B. Math. C. Chinese
18. Why is Alan stressed out?
A. Because his teacher is angry with him.
B. Because his math is not improving.
C. Because he can't find his textbook.
19. When did Alan's mother take him to see the doctor?
A. Last week. B. Two days ago. C. Yesterday.
20. What did the doctor ask Alan to do?
A. To take more exercise.
B. To eat more yang foods.
C. To listen to music.
Ⅴ. 单项填空(共15小题; 每小题1分，满分15分)
21. - How long did you stay at the party?
- I only stayed there for ________ hour.
A. a B. an C. the D. /
22. Please give me my glasses. I can ________ read the words in the newspaper.
A. hardly B. really C. ever D. hard
23. - Can you come to my party on Saturday evening?
- Sure, ________.
A. I'd love B. I'd like C. I'd love to D. I have to
24. ____ it is rainy today, ____ he still works outside.
A. Although, but B. But, although C. /, although D. Although, /
25. -________ do you read English newspaper?
-I read 21st Century every day.
A. How long B. How often C. How many D. How much
26. Running in the morning is good ______ your _________.
A. for, healthy B. to, healthy C. for, health D. to, health
27. -Do you plan to take a vacation this month?
-Yes, we ________ to Hainan and _______ there for five days.
A. go, stay B. going, staying
C. are going, stay D. are going, staying
28. -Tom, you look tired this morning. What's wrong?
-I was so busy that I didn't go to bed________12 o'clock last night.
A. until B. when C. though D. unless
29. Thanks for________ me to go to your English party.
A. invite B. to invite C. invites D. inviting
30. This school is different ________ others. It has many out-of-class activities.
A. Off B. from C. of D. for
31. Eating a ________diet helps us to keep a _________of yin and yang.
A. balanced; balance B. balance; balance
C. balancing; balancing D. balance; balanced
32. Well, I have ________to tell you. Please keep quiet.
A. important something B. anything important
C. something important D. important something
33. -How long did it ________him to get to the hospital?
A. get B. bring C. take D. carry
34. Do you go to school ______ bike or _____ foot?
A. by; by B. on; on C. by; on D. on; by
35. -I'm going to Hainan with my aunt next week.
A. Have a good time B. Best wishes to you
C. Congratulations D. Please go
Ⅵ. 完形填空(共15小题; 每小题1分，满分15分)
Last Sunday I got 36 early in the morning. After a quick 37 , I rode my bike to English Corner (英语角)to practice 38 English. I really like to go there. When I 39 there, it 40 half past eight. There were many people 41 with each other in English. A foreigner(外国人) came up and said "Hello" 42 me. I was excited, 43 that was my ___44 time to talk 45 a foreigner. I never met a foreigner before. At first, I didn't know what he said. His English was 46 what I learned at school. Later, he slowed 47 . I began to understand (理解)his 48 . He told me the best 49 to learn English was to use it. We talked and talked. I was so hungry, 50 I felt very happy.
36. A. up
37. A. lunch
38. A. saying
39. A. get
40. A. be
41. A. speaking
42. A. for
43. A. how
44. A. next
45. A. at
46. A. better than
B. the same as
C. different from
D. worse than
47. A. down
48. A. name
49. A. road
50. A. and
Ⅶ. 阅读理解(共15小题; 第51-60题每小题1分，第61-65题每小题2分，满分20分)
51. The train from Fuzhou to Shanghai leaves at ________.
A. 8:45 B.9:54 C. 6:05 D. 16:05
52. We have to spend ________ on the train if we go to Hangzhou from Aojiang.
A. 4 hours and 40minutes B. 5 hours and 47 minutes
C. 3hours and 37 minutes D. 6 hours and 45 minutes
53. If you want to go to Fuzhou from Wenzhou, you can take the ________ train.
A. D 3110 B. D3113 C. D3104 D. D3114
54. The D 3114 train arrives in Hangzhou at ________.
A. 9:30 a.m B. 7:30 p.m. C. 7:30 a.m. D. 9:30 p.m.
55. It takes only ________ from Ruian to Wenzhou by train.
A. 20 minutes B. 11minutes C. 10 minutes D. 9 minutes
All around the world, people drink tea. But tea does not mean the same thing to everyone. In different countries, people have very different ideas about drinking tea.
In China, for example, people always drink tea when they are getting together. They drink it at any time of the day at homes or in the teahouses. They prefer plain tea, with nothing else in it.
Tea is also important in Japan. The Japanese have a special way of serving tea called tea ceremony(茶道). It is very old and full of meaning. Everything must be done in a special way in the ceremony. There is even a special room for it in Japanese homes.
Another tea-drinking country is England. In England, the late afternoon is "tea time". Almost everyone has a cup of tea then. The English usually make tea in a teapot and drink it with milk and sugar. They also eat cakes, cookies and a few sandwiches at tea time. This is the so-called "Afternoon Tea" in Britain.
In the United States, people drink tea mostly for breakfast or after meals. Americans usually use tea bags to make their tea. Tea bags are faster and easier than making tea in teapots. In summer, many Americans drink cold tea-"iced tea". Sometimes they drink canned iced tea, just as soda.
56. Tea is popular________.
A. all around the world
B. only in the United States
C. only in English-speaking countries
D. in Japan, China and other Asian countries
57. The Chinese drink tea ________.
A. for breakfast
B. at any time of the day
C. only in teahouses
D. in a special ceremony
58. The English like to drink their tea ________.
A. in a special room B. with dinner
C. with cakes and cookies D. when they are free
59. "They prefer plain tea, with nothing else in it." The word "plain" here means ________.
A. 朴素的 B. 平坦的 C. 单纯的 D. 直率的
60. In this passage, which country's way of drinking tea isn't mentioned(提及)?
A. England B. America C. Japan D. India
When Mr. David retired(退休), he bought a small house in a village near the sea. He liked it and hoped to live a quiet life in it. But to his surprise, many visitors came to see his house in summer holidays, for it was the most interesting building in the village. From morning to night, there were visitors outside the house. They kept looking into the rooms through the windows and many of them even went into the house. He decided to drive the visitors away. So he put a notice (公告)on the window. The notice said, "If you want to satisfy your curiosity(好奇心),come in and look around. Price: twenty dollars." Mr. David was sure that the visitors would stop coming, but he was wrong. More and more visitors came and Mr. David had to spend every day showing them around his house. "I came here to retire, not to work as a guide(导游)", he said angrily. In the end, he sold the house and moved away.
61. Mr. David's house was that many visitors came to see it.
A. so small B. so quiet C. so interesting D. such interesting
62. Mr. David put a notice on the window in order .
A. to drive the visitors away
B. to satisfy the visitors curiosity
C. to let visitors come in and look around
D. to get some money out of the visitors
63. The notice made the visitors .
A. more interested in his house
B. lost interest in his house
C. angry at the unfair price
D. feel happy about the price
64. After Mr. David put up the notice .
A. the visitors didn't come any more
B. fewer and fewer visitors came to see his house
C. more and more visitors came for a visit
D. no visitor would pay the money for a visit
65. At last he had to sell his house and move away because .
A. he did not like it at all
B. he could not work as a guide
C. he made enough money and wanted to buy a new expensive house
D. he could not live a quiet life in it
Ⅷ. 任务型阅读(共5小题; 每小题1分，满分5分)
( ) 66. It is very clean and healthy. It has no color. Our bodies need it.
( ) 67. We often get it from cows. It is white and contains a lot of proteins(蛋白质)and vitamins(维他命).
( ) 68. It is a kind of junk food. It is often sold in McDonald's or KFC.
( ) 69. If you go to Beijing, you can buy it as a souvenir.
( ) 70. You can get it from bees. It is sweet.
A. Beijing duck B. Hamburger C. Honey D. Water E. Milk
71. She wants to learn ________(西方的) history.
72. I usually walk to school, but sometimes I take the ________(地铁).
73. My favorite ________(节目) is The Voice of China.
74. Don't ________(担心). I can help you.
75. The old woman ________(依靠) on her daughter for a living.
76. I don't like this coat. Can you show me a________ one?
77. Open your m________ and say "ah".
78. Jay Chou is a f________ singer in China. Many people like his songs.
79. Is she b________ her younger brother?
80. It's three k________ from my home to Tianyi Square.
they subject from know how
Many people go to school for a good education(教育). They learn languages, history, math, art and other ___81_____. School education is very important and useful, yet no one can learn everything ___82_____ school. No matter(不管) how much a teacher ____83____, he can't teach his students everything they want to know. His work is to show his students ____84____ to learn. He teaches ____85____ how to read and how to think. So, much more is to be learned outside school by the students themselves.
Ⅰ. 听小对话，选择正确的图片(5%) Ⅱ. 听小对话，选择正确的答案(5%)
Ⅲ. 听长对话，回答问题 (5%) Ⅳ. 听短文，回答问题(5%)
66.________ 67.________ 68.________ 69.________ 70.________
71.________ 72.________ 73.________ 74.________ 75._________
76.________ 77.________ 78.________ 79.________ 80._________
81.________ 82.________ 83.________ 84.________ 85._________
1. M: What's the matter?
W: I have a toothache.
M: Lie down and let me have a look.
2. W: Can you come to my birthday party, Sam?
M: Sure, but I'm afraid I will be a little late. I must have a guitar lesson first.
3. M: Where are you going for your vacation, Hong Kong?
W: We wanted to go there first, but later decided on Shanghai. It's nearer.
4. M: How do you go to work?
W: Usually by car. But when I'm sick, I take a taxi.
5. W: Don't smoke any more and don't talk too much. Then your throat will be better.
M: Thank you.
6. W: Steve, QQ Farm is so popular these days. What do you think of it?
M: Wonderful. I work on my farm every day.
7. M: Mom, how long are we staying in Wuhan?
W: From Monday to Friday.
8. W: Jeff, what do you usually do on weekends?
M: I usually go skateboarding or play football on weekends. I never read books.
9. W: Hi, Lily and Steven are going to the park this weekend. I'm going fishing with my father. What about you, Michael? Are you playing computer games at home?
M: No, I'm going to the beach with my family.
10. W: Here. Have some ice cream, Jack.
M: Oh, I love ice cream, but I can't eat any cold food. I have a really bad toothache.
M: Can I help you, madam?
W: Yes, please. I have a fever and feel terrible.
M: Let me have a look. Mmm... Nothing serious. You just have a cold. Take some medicine, and you will be OK soon.
W: Thank you, doctor.
M: What's today, Alice?
W: It's Thursday, 14th.
M: The day after tomorrow is Charlie's birthday.
W: Are you going to his party, Hector?
M: I'm sorry, I can't. My American friends are visiting me this weekend.
Alan is thirteen years old. He studies at Apple High School. He likes his school. He is good at English. But he is not feeling well at the moment. He often feels tired and has a headache. And he is stressed out because his math is not improving.
Last week his mother took him to see the doctor. The doctor said that there was nothing much wrong with Alan. He asked Alan to take more exercise and eat more yin foods like tofu. And now Alan feels a little better.
1-5 BCBAC 6-10 BCCCC 11-15 ACCAC 16-20 BABAA
21-25 BACDB 26-30 CDADB 31-35 ACCCA 36-40 ABCDC
41-45 DDBDD 46-50 CACBB 51-55 BCBBB 56-60 ABCCD
61-65 CAACD 66-70 DEBAC
71. western 72. subway 73. program 74. worry 75. depends
76. another 77. mouth 78. famous 79. babysitting 80. kilometers
81. subjects 82. from 83. knows 84. how 85. them
Helen is my best friend. She likes staying at home and doing some reading on weekends. Sometimes she surfs the Internet. But this time she wants to take a vacation. She plans to go to Zhoushan by ship next month. She is going swimming in the sea and playing beach volleyball. And She can enjoy delicious seafood. She is staying there for a week. A great vacation! She can forget all her problems there.
本站合作单位：教育资源吧www.edu888.net 说课稿网站www.akqp.com 学科吧www.xuke8.com ，以上网站所有资源均免费下载。欢迎使用
☉推荐使用网际快车下载本站软件，使用 WinRAR v3.10 以上版本解压本站软件。